Walking Netball is a slower version of the game; it is netball, but at a walking pace where the rules are slightly tweaked. The game has been designed so that anyone can play it regardless of age or fitness level. From those who have dropped out of the sport they love due to serious injury, to those who believed they had hung up their netball trainers many years ago, it really is for everyone.
Sessions are run by specially trained Walking Netball Hosts who run the activities and join in with all the fun and laughter!
It’s a fantastic way to keep active and make new friends. You can pay and play for a single session and see how you like it – no long-term commitment is required. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never played before, and they cater for all levels of fitness and ability.
” I come twice a week, and it’s just given me a new lease of life. I love it.”Elaine, Boston
See it in Action
Take a look at this video of the walking netball session in Boston to find out what to expect and why participants enjoy taking part.
There are lots of sessions happening across the county. Here are a few, but more are starting up all the time:
- Boston – Peter Paine Performance Centre
- Gainsborough – West Lindsey Leisure Centre
- Grantham – Grantham Meres Leisure Centre and at Grantham Tennis Club & Gym
- Horncastle – Horncastle Primary School
- Lincoln / North Hykeham – One NK
- Market Rasen – Market Rasen Leisure Centre
- Nocton – The Little Leisure Centre
- Scunthorpe – The Pods
- Sleaford – Northgate Sports Hall
- Spalding – Castle Sports Centre & Swimming Pool
- Stamford – (Borderville) Stamford Fitness
- Wellingore – Wellingore Memorial Hall
Search for Walking Netball on our activity finder to find session details.