The Let’s Move Lincolnshire website is maintained and operated by Active Lincolnshire for your personal use. It is a free to use site, that includes an Activity Finder, provided by Playwaze, that allows users to easily search for sports and activity sessions provided by independent providers.
If you are a provider who accesses and sets up a Playwaze account via Active Lincolnshire please note that Playwaze terms and conditions apply. https://playwaze.com/w/terms/
We are a registered charity and our charity number is 1134988, our registered company number is 5252701.
Our registered office is: Newland House, The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln, LN6 3QN
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The content on this Site is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any course of action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information within the Site, Active Lincolnshire assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in content of the Site and
will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using it.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Users that rely on this information do so at their own risk.
We are not responsible for the content of any of the websites linked to from this site. We have no control over the content of third-party sites and linking to them should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. Active Lincolnshire accepts no responsibility or liability for the content or accuracy of third-party websites or services.
The Site advertises the activities of third-party providers and groups through the Activity Finder. Listings on the Activity Finder are user generated, and have not been verified or approved by us. Active Lincolnshire accepts no liability for any inaccuracies, and visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk. We do not make any representations as to the availability, suitability or quality of any session provider. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
We do not, and are not required to carry out any verification or checks on providers listed on the Activity Finder in respect of their suitability under the safeguarding of children legislation or other applicable laws. We recommend that people, particularly parents and carers, read our safeguarding information and do their own checks on the listings provided before attending activity sessions.
Any questions or queries about third-party activity sessions should be made directly with that service provider. Please note that when you book an activity session that you find on the Activity Finder your booking is directly with the session provider and not Active Lincolnshire.
If you have concerns that a session provider is unsuitable to be listed on the Let’s Move Lincolnshire Activity finder, please contact us at email@example.com
All material on this website is copyright of Active Lincolnshire, our affiliates or other relevant third parties, unless uploaded by users.
Material on the site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium for research, private study and personal non-commercial use. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context.
You may do the following:
- Print off one copy, and download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference and draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Active Lincolnshire’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author of material on the Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Active Lincolnshire.
If you would like to use any of the content available on Let’s Move Lincolnshire (including but not limited to any photographs, logos, designs or images), please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to the website
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our website must not be framed on any other site.
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Active Lincolnshire makes available through the Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Active Lincolnshire does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site and access to the Site may be interfered with by a number of factors outside of its control.
We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Active Lincolnshire will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- Active Lincolnshire will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. We will try to give users reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
The website is provided for users in the United Kingdom only. We make no representation that our website is compliant with any legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom, or that the content available on the website will be appropriate for users in other countries.
Use of the Website is governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which you can read here.
Active Lincolnshire may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating the Terms and Conditions stored on the Site. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.