- Oct 23 - 29 2023
- All Day
Lincoln Monster Invasion
During the half term week, a whole host of monsters will be invading Lincolns rooftops! This will be eight giant inflatable monsters dotted around the city, this could be at the university or in castle square. As the darkness comes in, the monsters will be illuminated so you can follow their glow for a spooktacular evening tour of the city of Lincoln.
The eight confirmed locations are:
1. University of Lincoln Isaac Newton Building
2. Nationwide, Lincoln High Street
3. Turtle Bay, Sincil Street
4. Waterside Shopping Centre
5. Lincoln Bierkeller, Silver Street
6. EQVVS, High Street
7. Lincoln Castle, Heritage Skills Centre
8. Exchequer Gate Arch, outside Lincoln Cathedral
There will also be some special guests during the weekend:
- Friday 27th & Saturday 28th October – Ghostbusters & Ecto 1
On Friday, between 11am – 4pm, you can meet the Ghostbusters, along with their famous Ecto 1 vehicle in Lincoln’s Cornhill Quarter. Then on Saturday, the Ghostbusters will be scouring the rooftops in the Castle Square from 12:30 – 4pm.
- Sunday 29th October – Lincoln Monster Mash
Trick or Treat yourself to a display from the Lincoln Monster Mash flash mob, who will be perfroming in Lincoln’s High Street area at 11am, 1pm and 2:30pm.